How has your religious community responded?
Are you a member or leader of a congregation, community, or other religious institution? We want to know how your institution has responded to the COVID-19 pandemic. How has it changed your operations? How have you organized yourselves to help your community? What messages have you conveyed to your congregants at this time?
Here are some ideas for things that you can contribute:
- Stories about how your religious practice has changed
- Photos of you or your religious community practicing your religion
- Communications within your religious community
- Documents about decisions or changes your religious community has made
- Links, recordings, or screenshots of religious practice moving to online spaces, such as video and social media
- Stories about how you or your community is helping during, or being hurt by, the pandemic
You can make your contribution in a variety of forms. You can simply write text below if you want to describe the response your community is making. Or, you can upload files, such as documents, audio, or images. Or, if what you want to contribute cannot be easily uploaded, such as a website or livestream, you can include a URL to the materials. You can contribute as many items as you like.