Documenting American religion in a time of pandemic
Pandemic Religion: A Digital Archive collects and preserves experiences and responses from individuals and religious communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please share anything that bears witness to your personal experiences, or that documents the activities and responses of your religious community. We invite contributions from people of any religious tradition, community, or perspective.
For Religious Communities. How is your religious community or institution adapting and responding during the COVID-19 pandemic? Upload materials such as sermons, photographs, bulletins, audio recordings, or share links to websites, video, and the like. Contribute your materials ⭢
For Individuals. What is your personal story? How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your religious beliefs and practices? Share a photograph, a screen shot, a video, or something else. Share your experience ⭢
Here are some ideas of what you could contribute:
- Stories about how your religious practice has changed
- Photos of you or your religious community practicing your religion
- Communications within your religious community
- Documents about decisions or changes your religious community has made
- Links, recordings, or screenshots of religious practice moving to online spaces, such as video and social media
- Stories about how you or your community is helping during, or being hurt by, the pandemic
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.